|Downfall - Title Screen|
Well, for those of you who missed it, here's the release announcement from the Lee Hurley Productions web site;
Downfall LHP Version is a modified version of Downfall created by Graham Humphrey of Remainder Software. The original version of Downfall and the source can be found here.
This version attempts to fix some bugs that are present in the original version
- Fixed falling through ice and into girder platforms when the weight pickup is active
- Added keyboard control for player 1 in 1 player game and player 2 in 2 player game
- Modified the code to run on 512K CHIP + 512K other memory (From Floppy)
- Added joystick control for highscore entry (V1.1 Fixed less stupidly this time)
- Updated font with 2 characters used in joystick highscore entry
- More stuff mentioned in the guide on the disk
- 512K CHIP + 512K Other RAM (Floppy Version)
- Kickstart 1.2 or Later
- 1MB CHIP or higher for running from HDD (might need to boot with startup-sequence disabled, then loadwb,endshell for low memory environments,
- Downfall LHP Version requires about 800K CHIP memory to start from HDD)
To download the game point your web browser here.